Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Eighteenth Ring

This blog post can drink in most provinces of Canada.

Reverb Prompt #18
December 18 – Try What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? 


The big thing I would like to try next year would be to get a web comic up and running. I really think this would give me a depository for many of my random ideas, get me into a creative discipline, do more drawing. I have been inspired by "Making Webcomics" and "Webcomics weekly" to give it a try. It is only a matter of focus.


Not doing this in 2010 was a general disappointment in myself. A sense that I wasn't giving my talents a honest shot, seeing how far they can go. It led to some self-pity that wasn't really healthy. I need to avoid that feeling in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment