Friday, December 10, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Ninth Ring

Which I believe gave the Mandarin his disintegration beam

Reverb (Karate chop)

Prompt #9
December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans

Aargh. I didn't really go to any "parties" per say. I think my favorites would be a tie between the Harlequin Friends Reunion Dinner we had at a restaurant near St. Clair on Yonge (it was a fun conversation and was the first time I saw Angry Birds on the iphone) and My book club gathers (good food and conversation and we have actually had more the 3 sessions!).

I need to get out more. :)

1 comment:

  1. What about the weekend in March when we carpooled to London, and played through Heavy Rain in its entirety in one sitting at John's? Or maybe that is just on the short-list of my top social gatherings of 2010. I agree with the book club though, even though I've only made it out a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete