Friday, December 10, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Sixth Ring

I a bit behind. I think I'll just get these up to date today.

Reverb Prompt #6
December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? 


Well, this one can be taken every ways. Hmmmm. I make spreadsheets every day, as well as food to eat,  dream etc. I think the last physical think I made was a black & white inked drawing on the bottom of one of our Christmas cards. I also made a little booklet of a short story I have written for my brother. 


Many people who know me would comment that I'm not one to make many physical things as I don't like getting dirty. I disagree. I don't mind getting dirty if I'm making something good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment