Friday, December 10, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Seventh Ring

Swans a swimming. Is Reverbing a word?

Prompt #7
December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?


I'm afraid that I don't really have much for this one. As I chose Waldeinsmakiet  to describe 2010, it is an indicator that I haven't really connected to any new communities this year. I have maintained most of my older ones, but a few have slide a bit due to the present of my new daughter. As an aside comment, while on paternal leave for half the year I found community building tough for a stay at home Dad. All the Mom's and Nannies have their groups, but they are never really sure of the Man with the baby. Even the rare man you meet there is an awkwardness between you. So, Strike three on Community I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment