Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Seventeenth Ring

I can't think of anything funny about the number seventeen. Apparently it is a serious number.

Reverb Prompt #17
December 17 – Lesson Learned What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?


I seem to be coming off rather sappy, but my daughter has tended to be my focus and any lessons learned tend to centre around the raising of offspring. There were more abstract lessons from the books I read this year. Gems of knowledge acquired in the completion of spreadsheets at work (making data sing).


Out of all these bobbles, the greatest lesson I learned that you just have to keep going. Things are not as bad as your tired mind says. Just one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment