Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Sixteenth Ring

Sixteen Candles.

Prompt #16
December 16 – Friendship How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?


As I have mentioned in previous reverbs, this has been a long year. I have spent most of it learning to be a father and learning who my daughter is as she is slowly becoming a person. So I guess if I consider my daughter a friend then she has changed me the most as we both learn each other's language and form a relationship.


Otherwise, my friendships this year have been about stablitiy. Keeping me grounded rather than "blowing my mind" Maybe in 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. I think your daughter could be your friend. She's very friendly! That spontaneous hug absolutely destroyed me--I'm hers for life!

    ReplyDelete