Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ripples in a Pool - Fourteenth Ring

According to the Internet, fourteen has something to do with masons.

Prompt #14
December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? 


There are a number of things that fit this bill. Fortunately I have to choose a thing. In my mind its a tie between reading and time. Reading as I haven't had as much time to do so as I normally do, making every book much more important. This really falls under the umbrella of time. As a new parent I have discovered that you don't really have less time, just less energy to spread over the same amount of time. Babies don't really understand alone time (or how to help with chores) so I have come to appreciate the moments I have to do what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment