Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No spring in one's step

Someone in the elevator up to work today commented that everyone seems worn out this spring. I confessed to having a child, but that didn't apply to everyone else at work. I wonder if it has something to do with the weather. We never really had a proper winter this year, but one really long fall that is now turning to spring. T is also raining a lot.

Summer is fast approaching so hopefully that will get rid of the blahs going around (as foul moods are contagious in my not the least bit scientific analysis). I intend to enjoy the summer (Z is easier to get ready to go somewhere as there are fewer layers involved when it's warm) and get some outdoor swimming in.

Big notes I know, but it's a Tuesday. Never got the hang of Tuesdays Or Thursdays for that matter.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment