Monday, October 4, 2010

Great Expectations

As with many things, I have a tendency to go a little far in the goal stage without making sure the infrastructure is there to ensure timely completion. I was intending to post a big post each day. But the realities of my life might prevent that. Still, I actually managed to write a short fiction draft that after I polish it up, I hope to post tomorrow. The plan is to upload a weekly installment of fiction that all knit together at the end (similar to what is happening at penny-arcade). Although mine is mostly for practice. We will see how it goes.

I have been watching a lot of television series on DVD and wonder if the creators intended people to go through them so fast. I wonder if  I were writing a weekly show, whether I would like people to watch it "live" or wait to get the whole story all at once when the series had run its course. I guess its a moot point for me as I don't have cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment